I saw these questions on my new friend, Debbie Wissel’s Facebook and thought that they were a great way to keep myself inspired and going strong while being stuck at home. Here they are with my answers filled in for today.
- What am I grateful for today? Today we had our Anatomy Ultrasound (morfologica) and Noah is a healthy baby boy. I couldn’t be more grateful for anything than that.
- Who am I checking in on or connecting with today? Today I am connecting with my parents, and close friends. Although I’m not always great at this, when I have an ultrasound it makes it just a little easier. During Quarantine I’ve noticed that, besides the coronavirus stats and what rumors you’ve heard about it, it can be hard to think of talking points. When everyone is just sitting in their house what the heck is there to talk about? You can even use these very questions as some help in that situation as well!
- What expectations of “Normal” am I letting go of today? After our ultrasound all we wanted to do was stop and grab some food from our local Japanese restaurant. We cant. They’re closed. Just “stopping to grab” is something that I’m letting go of today. I’ll appreciate what I have already waiting for me at home.
- How am I getting outside today? We’re so very lucky to have a beautiful back yard. It’s springtime though, so I’ve been too scared of all of the bees to actually go out and enjoy it. Today, I am conquering that fear!
- How am I moving my body today? We went on a little walk with Roman. I also got to get out of the house so, you know, walking to the car and back! HAHA!
- What beauty am I creating, cultivating or inviting in today? Yesterday was a rough day. It was hard to get off of the couch or use my brain for anything. Today, I am working on writing down more of my thoughts and getting ready to work on some onesies this upcoming week!
Fill out the questions for yourself! I’d love to feature them on the site!